InterDigital is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigrant status, military status, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, marital status, family status, domestic partner or civil union status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, assignments, evaluations, coaching, promotion, discipline, discharge and layoff.
A balanced lifestyle that allows you to achieve both your professional and personal goals is important at InterDigital. We foster an environment that offers and strongly encourages participation in company-sponsored activities, recreational events and local community involvement.
InterDigital offers very competitive salaries and makes other significant contributions to financial security and health/welfare in the form of “indirect” compensation or benefits package.
InterDigital believes that a company is also a community. In addition to the celebration of company and personal successes, we place a high value on sharing our time and resources with those less fortunate. We sponsor company initiatives that involve local organizations and contribute to a range of global/local charitable efforts.
Fun at Work
We believe in the old adage: “work hard, play hard.” In addition to our annual company sponsored events, we have a very active Recreation Committee that organizes activities throughout the year to promote a healthy dose of fun, camaraderie and a bit of stress relief!
Where We Live, Work, and Play
If you are contemplating joining our exciting team, all of our facilities are located in vibrant communities offering ample housing, excellent schools, and a variety of shopping and entertainment options.
- King of Prussia, a thriving western suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- London, the capital of the United Kingdom, a diverse metropolitan area rich in history and innovation, with our office in the thriving Shoreditch technology area
- Melville, close proximity to New York City and the quaint beaches of Long Island, New York
- Montreal, a dynamic cosmopolitan Canadian city, rich in culture and tradition
- San Diego, this booming wireless innovation hub on the Pacific Ocean offers the very best in Southern California living
- Seoul, the capital of the most wired country in the world, South Korea, is a thriving business hub with our office located in the cultural district of Gangnam, south of the Han River
- Wilmington, a vibrant city with a small-town character, situated on the bank of the Delaware river