Working at InterDigital
We promote a balanced lifestyle, where reaching both your professional and personal goals are equally important. In addition to our generous compensation and benefits plans, we foster an environment where company-sponsored activities for employees and their families and recreational events are offered and giving back to our local communities is strongly encouraged.
As an employee of InterDigital, you receive a very competitive salary. In addition to your “direct” compensation, the company also makes other significant contributions to your financial security and health/welfare in the form of your “indirect” compensation or benefits package.
InterDigital believes that a company is also a community. In addition to celebrating company and personal successes, we place a high value on sharing our time and resources with those less fortunate. We sponsor company initiatives involving local organizations as well as contributing to a range of global/local charitable efforts.
Fun at Work
We believe in the old adage: “work hard, play hard.” In addition to our annual company sponsored events, we have a very active Recreation Committee that organizes activities throughout the year, promoting a healthy dose of fun, camaraderie and a bit of stress relief to boot!
Where We Live, Work, and Play
If you are contemplating joining our exciting team, all of our facilities are located in vibrant communities offering ample housing, excellent schools, and a variety of shopping and entertainment options.
- King of Prussia, a thriving western suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Melville, close proximity to New York City and the quaint beaches of Long Island, New York
- Montreal, a dynamic cosmopolitan Canadian city, rich in culture and tradition
- San Diego, this booming wireless innovation hub on the Pacific Ocean offers the very best in Southern California living
- Wilmington, a vibrant city with a small-town character, situated on the bank of the Delaware river