In order to get the data you will be asked to give your name and email address. It will be used to send you the download links and eventually keep you informed about updates on our dataset or related matters. It will not be used in any other way.
To download the dataset please send an email to LF4CVmanagement@interdigital.com
INTERDIGITAL LIGHT-FIELD DATASET RELEASE AGREEMENT
The goal of the InterDigital Light-Field dataset is to contribute to the development and assessment of new techniques, technology, and algorithms for Light-Field video processing. InterDigital has copyright and all rights of authorship on the dataset and is the principal distributor of the Light-Field dataset.
RELEASE OF THE DATASET
The researcher(s) agrees to the following restrictions on the Light-Field dataset:
- Redistribution: Without prior written approval from InterDigital, the InterDigital Light-Field dataset, in whole or in part, shall not be further distributed, published, copied, or disseminated in any way or form whatsoever, whether for profit or not. For the avoidance of any doubt, this prohibition includes further distributing, copying or disseminating to a different facility or organizational unit in the requesting university, organization, or company.
- Modification and Non Commercial Use: Without prior written approval from InterDigital, the InterDigital Light-Field dataset, in whole or in part, may not be modified or used for commercial purposes.
- Publication Requirements: In no case should the still frames or videos be used in any way that could directly or indirectly harm InterDigital. InterDigital permits publication (paper or web-based) of the data for scientific purposes only. Any other publication without scientific and academic value is strictly prohibited.
- Citation/Reference: All documents and papers that report on research that uses the InterDigital Light-Field dataset must acknowledge the use of the dataset by including an appropriate citation to the followings:
Dataset and Pipeline for Multi-View Light-Field Video. N. Sabater, G. Boisson, B. Vandame, P. Kerbiriou, F. Babon, M. Hog, T. Langlois, R. Gendrot, O. Bureller, A. Schubert, and V. Allie. CVPR Workshops, 2017.
- No Warranty: THE PROVIDER OF THE DATA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND EXTENDS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT THE USE OF THE MATERIAL WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER PRO- PRIETARY RIGHTS.