How will the Olympics shape 5G?
With the recent finish of the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, there is huge interest in how the 2018 Winter Olympics and 2020 Summer Games will be the launchpad for the latest generation of mobile technology – 5G. A new whitepaper from InterDigital and Mobile World Live cuts through the hype to address:
- why the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea is highly unlikely to support true 5G
- the challenges facing operators – and device vendors – in hitting these ambitious deadlines
- the visionary new services 5G technology could enable at the Games
- the companies leading the way to a 5G future
- why there is such urgency behind these Olympic efforts
Download the free report to learn this and more!